In their words
It’s a good balance of being able to create the website myself but also knowing that I can ask for your support if I do get stuck. I liked being able to realise my ideas, and also being able to ask for help. You gave video guides first, before creating an example if I’m unable to do it myself. Then I could use the example to continue to create duplicates throughout the site.
I’m really happy with your service – it was just what I needed 🙂 What ultimately made you decide to purchase the Startup Webpack? TBH I really needed to get my website sorted out, with a small budget and not enough knowledge to be able to do it all on my own. What did you…
Power Hour £99
What could we get done? Some examples:
- Get you set up to use a business email address using familiar software such as gmail;
- Set up your DNS records so that your email works and your website can be seen;
- Improve your email deliverability so your emails are less likely go to spam;
- Add that code from eg, Google Analytics or Trustpilot, to your website that you've been meaning to figure out how to add;
- Add a custom blog post layout to your website;
- Give me the image and copy for that blog post. I'll proofread it, optimise and add the image and post it for you;
- Set up the Google My Business profile for your business (1 Power Hour);
- A taster session for your chosen website (1 Power Hour) - will include
- an audit,
- accessibility review,
- home page review and
- 30-minute walkthrough via Zoom;
- Set up Zapier to automate some mundane, repetitive tasks for you.
We may be able to achieve a few of these things, except where noted.
Can be done remotely via Zoom - or give me what I need (I'll ask) and let me get on with it for you.