Although you can use Zoom for free, there is a 40-minute time limit on meetings with more than two people. To remove this time limit, and for added extras, such as breakout rooms, polling and streaming, upgrade to the Pro version.
If you need access to stock images, and you can't find what you need with free sites, try Depositphotos for a few months.
I've often found images on there in just a few minutes that I've wasted hours looking for on free sites!
This is the proposal software that I use, and I have had so many positive comments. Your proposals can be signed online and they are legally binding.
Offering a new service and need a domain name to match?
Looking to get a professional email address to match your domain name? You know, one that doesn't end in gmail.com or outlook.com or yahoo.com or...
namecheap's email service doesn't require your domain name to be registered with them, and additional email addresses are a fraction of the price.
For a full email service and productivity tools, have a look at G Suite. Contact me for a discount code. It's free for the 14-day trial period as well.
Start a website with StartUp web hosting from SiteGround.
Their price increase for subsequent years is pretty steep though. When the time comes, talk to me about my reseller hosting at that point. They offer me a discount and I pass some of that on to you.
This is a booking system I've used and am happy to recommend. A few people have commented on how professional and easy it is to book 1:1 meetings with me.
And it's easy for me too.
AppSumo offers special deals on software from third parties at a much lower cost than their normal prices.
Sometimes these are one-year deals but often one payment can be made for lifetime access.
This service can save you hundreds of dollars if you find software you like and use. They offer a no-questions-asked money-back period too.
With MemberVault you can create online courses and give your customers a secure area where they can access resources you provide.
They offer a Free Forever plan which allows you to have up to 100 people. Their paid plans allow more than that and start at $19 per month.
Power Hour £99
What could we get done? Some examples:
- Get you set up to use a business email address using familiar software such as gmail;
- Set up your DNS records so that your email works and your website can be seen;
- Improve your email deliverability so your emails are less likely go to spam;
- Add that code from eg, Google Analytics or Trustpilot, to your website that you've been meaning to figure out how to add;
- Add a custom blog post layout to your website;
- Give me the image and copy for that blog post. I'll proofread it, optimise and add the image and post it for you;
- Set up the Google My Business profile for your business (1 Power Hour);
- A taster session for your chosen website (1 Power Hour) - will include
- an audit,
- accessibility review,
- home page review and
- 30-minute walkthrough via Zoom;
- Set up Zapier to automate some mundane, repetitive tasks for you.
We may be able to achieve a few of these things, except where noted.
Can be done remotely via Zoom - or give me what I need (I'll ask) and let me get on with it for you.