Start using a contact relationship management (CRM) solution that is simple to use and is written for small business owners like you and me, not people who have a background in sales.
Low-cost access to a CRM system that is written for small business owners who don't necessarily have a background in selling. Contact details are central to it and you can link to-dos, sales leads, invoicing and mailshots with them.
Set up daily work tasks for which you can monitor progress and time-tracking.
Consultancy to set up is available - I discuss with you how you want to use the contacts and recommend a way to set them up - with the contact type, source and lists. If your contacts are in an electronic format I can set up your initial data and import it all for you.
Does this sound familiar?
- You want to have one central place where you can record what you should be doing, the progress of your sales leads, that message exchange you had, but you end up with it being on separate scraps of paper, or different notebooks or Excel Spreadsheet.
- You've tried other CRM systems but they are too complicated and you only understand about 20% of their functionality. You spend far too much time working out how to use them, rather than just getting on with it.
How can ProActive help?
The ProActive software is written for small business owners, not those with a background in selling. You can set up the data the way that works for you, rather than having to fit a prescribed process.
Put an end to having notes everywhere and forgetting to call back by keeping everything within ProActive. You can find To-Do lists overwhelming but as in ProActive they are recorded by contact, you don't have to look at them all at once. If you'd rather, you can filter by year and month.
This is for you if...
- You want a CRM service that doesn't cost the earth, that is being actively developed and that you can easily get support for.
How can I help?
I use ProActive myself but before I did I used two alternative free ones. One was so complicated I didn't understand the language. The other was better, but still complicated, and I was constantly getting requests to upgrade for more features - that I didn't need.
I think I took to ProActive because of my background as a database developer. I don't work for the company, but both because of my grasp of the data as a user and that I can see what it's trying to do in the background, it makes me perfectly placed to help you find your feet with it.
What's the process?
- Use my affiliate link to sign up for the free trial.
- Have a look at the data set up service and see if you need that.
- Take up any consultancy you need to help you use the software more effectively. It'll be done remotely via a screenshare so you can record the sessions to remind you in the future. I won't record the sessions so you don't have to worry about data privacy. Besides I'm registered with the ICO for data protection.